Monday, June 14, 2010

WE HAVE ELECTRICITY TODAY

Sort of a tour of what i see every day.

I wake up to this.
Just hanging out.



I go up there when it is really hot because it is actually cool up there. We have soo many black outs so it is nice to find a place that is cool to hang out in. ( No electricity= no air conditioners and fans= everyone going mad)


Just wanted to show you guys what i see.
Today I washed my clothes by hand. The machine here has been messing up a lot of my clothes like all the colors fade into each other. It makes me SOOO MAD because i didnt really bring a lot of clothes and now a few of my shirts are like tie dyed. One of my new shirts i just brought here is now gray when it once was cream....... Sad i know. All the photos above were of today june 14,2010



No McDonalds, but there is a KFC.

They Ate with Forks and Knifes and i thought that was SOOOOO WERID.
My Cousin doin' his asian thang.

It was really nice out yesterday when we got to the beach. The water was warm and they didnt have that much waves. My family kept complaining about it hahaha. The wanted COLD+WAVEFILLED waters.
This was taken yesterday.
They Copied Dunk and Donuts........This is my sister and I (not in the photo OBVI) waiting for my Tan to get out of work. We got frozen yogart! IT WAS REALLY GOOD. The mall is called "Now Zone" btw, it has some expensive stuff there :/


The photo above was taken a when I went to Ho Chi Minh City with my sister and her hubby. We went to eat and i had a coconut to drink :) it was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment