Monday, June 7, 2010

Over Nighter

Today we went to the city!!! YAY! My grandpa and grandma were going to the hospital for my grandpa's check up (in the city), so my sister, almost brother in law and I went with them to hang out in the city. We did what there is to do here, SHOP+ EAATTTTTT. I couldn't seem to find things I like for myself though sadly. I did find a lot of things i want to get for ppl, but i didn't even buy it. You know that feeling? The one were you want to buy it but you are lazy? Well that is what happened to me. Damn I dont know how to stop all of this from underlining!!!!!!
We stayed the night here in the city YAY!!!!! We didnt know we were going ton stay the night but we ended up doing so because my sister's hubby has work here tomorrow. so we might as well stay. She is wearing the shirt i bought today, im also wearing one of my new shirts. Tan (brother in law) decided it would be funny to jump behind the photo! hahah he is a goof.

Here is my back........... i told you guys you would freak.
Just got some new ray bands and bracelets.


ME in the hotel. I thought it was about time for some webcam photos on my blog for people to see.
This was the other day at a coffee shop called "Coffee?"


yeah we were just messing around.
SO the shoppes here are great for GURLZZZ. Nothing much for boys. There is a bunch of "designer" stuff i bet a lot of the girls in the AK would go GAGA for. They have the Chanel, LV, Hermez, Chloe and so on. I should start trying to figure out what to get for who.
Everyone should read cmsdowntherabbithole.blogspot.com It is my friend Chirstina's blog. She is writing about her events in NY. It reminds me a lot of Ho Chi Minh City (where i am at now). I MUST MOVE TO THE CITY IN THE FUTURE. I dont see myself anywhere rural.
We are currently watching Soccer.... my sister is trying to figure out the sport. World Cup is comming up soon and vietnam takes that SERIOUSLY. He is taughting her saying girls dont get sports, she says she is going to basically curb stomp him. And the battle of the lovers goes on.......
BYEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment