Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beach LATTAAAH

So I'm at my aunts house right now and I am unable to go on to Facebook. It is really difficult to go on to facebook here in vietnam i found out because Vietnam is communist and they like to control what people do on the computer because they are afraid of a revolt? I did some research on it because i thought it was odd that going on Facebook is sooo difficult. You should do some too if you are curious.


YAY MY AUNT JUST MADE ME ORANGE JUICE!

DA BESTT I SWEAR! HAHAH

Well yesterday i got to go to the beach. It was fun. My grandma and i went on a romantic stroll down the beach ahahaha, i love her so much. We are going agian today, but with more people :). I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BEACH. The feeling of sand under my feet :)))))) all smiles. I'll post picture of today if it happens, because it is actually pretty cloudy outside today :(.

SO my grandma started me on sewing with her friend. My first lesson was yesterday, which i skipped on because my aunt invited me to go shopping. I didnt really tell anyone about me learning to sew here so no one knows about me taking lessons. Today i came late. The lady is reallly nice so she doesnt really care when i come in. She understands that i am on vacation so she said come whenever i am free. MY first lesson went..... not so well. SHe has an old fashion sewing machine that i SUCK AT. OMG sewing is soooo hard!! I cant even to a line well :/ she said she thought that i knew how to sew at least a little.... little did she know..... :) oh welll it is a learning process. I feel like giving up but i wont.

Later Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment