Friday, July 2, 2010

Once again,

Facebook isnt work, blah blah blah blah, you all have heard about that in my previous blogs so i wont bore you with that agian.

So today i went to the city again. I had a really great time!! I would write more about it but im wayyyy too tired to...... but i just want to post something before i go to bed. It's 1:50 am and i'll promise you i'll share the details of my trip to the city with ya'll when I get back home to my grandparent's house.



oh but i will tell you this. I was riding my bike around my neighborhood going back to my grandparents house from my aunts house alone a few days ago and this odd event happened to me. These people that were riding a moped, and slowed down right next to me . They started trying to talk to me. They kept saying something about how i was an american kid or what not and i couldnt really here them because their face was all covered (there was a lady that was driving she was wear big sunglasses a mouth cover, normal for everyone to wear, and the man was wearing a hat and mouth cover so i saw his eyes). Then they said come with them and take pictures. i was caught by surprise and didnt know what to say i just kept riding my bike and shaking my head. Then they drove ahead of me and stopped, they kept talking about going with them to take pictures. But i turned into a road where people were and they went off. (if i didnt tell you this, i always ride through desolate area before getting to my grandparent' house, so it's always a bit creeping riding in the dark. but the werid thing is that i wasnt riding in the dark that day i was riding my bike in the day light it was like 2 in the afternoon.)

But really do these people think i really was going to go with them and i didnt even see their face? I am not that dumb.

i told my sister that story and she says that they problemly have been watching me or something because they knew i liked pictures. I am sometimes seen riding my bike with my nikon on hand and they must of lived close by us, sort of.

but i dont think it is that big of a deal, right? Maybe they were just playing around with me.

my grandpa jokingly said that they were promblemly going to take me to thailand for vaction, no biggie.

Well im safe for now, so no worries, DUHHHH. Farewell until my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment