Monday, July 5, 2010

Grub

Before my we left saigon we had to stop at this once place we saw on tv. It is a sushi/ fry your own food place. It was pretty awesome, i mean FRY YOUR OWN FOOD! How can that not be amazing?






I'm too into this.....




















SO today my grandma asked me if i wanted to go to Da Lat and Nha Trang to go do some volunteer work, passing out clothes, food and other items to poor families. Of course i said YES! So i think we are going somewhere around next week. My grandma loves Da lat because it is a really cold place i always tease her about it, she would love Alaska in the winter then. I on the other hand am excited for Nha Trang they have the best beaches!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard it is really clean there :))))





here are some photos of those places for ya'll to see


Nha Trang^^^^





Da Lat (i have actually been here before)^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment