Tuesday, July 26, 2011

hu hu hu ;(

I am so nervous about going to New York City today! I can't do it, I just can't!

I just told my friend Christina that I started my blogspot again, she is going to be so annoyed at all the sad posts about Jeremy. Whatever, my blog my rules.

So this had been one full day of no talking to Jeremy. I deleted my Twitter and Tumblr because I didn't want to see any of his post anymore and to stop myself from posting stuff about him on them because he would be able to check those. He could check this one but he doesn't even know about my blogspot so it is no big deal. I miss him a ton and have been checking all his social networking sites....he posted nothing all day. I hope he has a good life. I miss sharing mine with him. He was really a nice guy, that had a boy friend and that messed up everything. Plus, he isn't ready for someone like me in his life right now. The timing in our lives are off. I'll just have to learn that things are sometimes not meant to be.

ARGH I ACTUALLY DON'T WANT TO LEARN THAT! BOOOOOOO!! I MAKE MY OWN RULES! SCREW NOT BEING MEANT TO BE. YOUUUUUUUUUUU R MEANT 4 ME NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE FIGHT IT!

But you will have to learn that yourself..... because I am not going to try anymore. People should try harder for me, well people as in him because I tried so hard for me for so long. Now isn't it my turn?

"You came into my life, you cannot separate yourself."- Iglu & Hartly

I will blog about my time in New York when I get back & my emotions. Maybe I'll post photos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment